PhD Candidate in German and comparative literary and cultural studies.
Co-editor of OA project Programming Historian en français.
Dilettante web designer and digital humanist.
Conferences, Workshops & Summer Schools
The Programming Historian publishes open access, peer-reviewed tutorials that help humanists learn a wide range of digital tools, techniques, and workflows.
- Translation of English lessons into French
- Edition of French translations
- Website management & redesign
- IT admin of the Research Team
On_Culture is an open access, peer-reviewed academic eJournal.
- Peer review process
- Publication workflow on Wordpress
DaF teacher in various age groups (from children to adults) and levels (from beginner to conversation)
- Prepare and teach classes
- Evaluate learning outcomes
Research and Teaching Assistant for various classes, including German history, history of German cinema and German-French translation.
- Paper correction and evaluation
- Research, translation and proofreading