Cultural translation as a poetics of movement
Passages. Moving Beyond Liminality in the Study of Literature and Culture, forthcoming (Article)
Conferences, Workshops & Summer Schools
[TEACHING] Erasmus Guest lectures in translation theory, 18-21 February 2020
- Guest lectures in seminars taught by Prof. Peter Hanenberg: Translation Theory, German Culture & European Integration. Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Lisbon.
Transkulturalität und Transmedialität, 29 January & 05 February 2020
- Co-teaching of the seminar taught by Prof. Dr. Annette Simonis. Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen.
[CONFERENCES] Poetiken der Vielheit, 10-12 October 2019
- Willy Brandt Center for German and European Studies, Paper title: ''[Linguistische] Emanzipation in Das achte Leben (Für Brilka): Eine postmonolinguale Lektüre'
East Europe/The Black Sea as a Multicultural Space, 5-6 October 2018
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Paper title: 'Cultural Translation as Emancipation in Nino Haratischwili's Das achte Leben (Für Brilka)''
[WORKSHOPS] Stylometry, 23 July – 2 August 2019
- Culture and Technology - 10th European Summer University in Digital Humanities, University of Leipzig (Germany)
[SUMMER SCHOOLS] Challenging the Sites of Knowledge, 3-7 September 2019
- Bernese Summer School in TransHumanities, University of Bern (Switzerland)
Passages. Metaphors, Narratives, and Concepts, 19-24 May 2019
- Hermes Consortium for Literary & Cultural Studies Summer School, Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen
The Programming Historian publishes open access, peer-reviewed tutorials that help humanists learn a wide range of digital tools, techniques, and workflows.
- Translation of English lessons into French
- Edition of French translations
- Website management & redesign
- IT admin of the Research Team
On_Culture is an open access, peer-reviewed academic eJournal.
- Peer review process
- Publication workflow on Wordpress
DaF teacher in various age groups (from children to adults) and levels (from beginner to conversation)
- Prepare and teach classes
- Evaluate learning outcomes
Research and Teaching Assistant for various classes, including German history, history of German cinema and German-French translation.
- Paper correction and evaluation
- Research, translation and proofreading
Skills & Proficiency
Bibliographic Reference Software